We are coming down to the wire now. Closing and move in is less than two weeks away! It’s hard to believe all that has been accomplished in just four months. Anyway, while we wait for three major stages to happen between now and our walk through next Tuesday: 1) the carpet installation; 2) the delivery of the appliances; and 3) the final paint … the interior is really in need of its “rough clean.” The photos below show you what our house looks like inside during this “home stretch.” And, here’s a list of what we can expect in a rough clean:
- Remove & dispose of trash from interior.
- Sweep attic spaces; wipe down water heater.
- Clean all windows (inside & out); remove all paint/glue/stickers from glass.
- Clean all window tracks & remove residue.
- Clean all window sills & frames; remove dirt/sheetrock mud.
- Clean all bathtubs & tub surrounds, shower stalls, sinks, & toilets.
- Wipe down all cabinets & vanity tops.
- Clean inside cabinets & drawers.
- Clean doors & door frames.
- Remove dust from baseboards & all woodwork.
- Sweep floors.
Click on any picture below for a larger view.